Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loves Sorrow Application

5 posters

Go down

Loves Sorrow Application Empty Loves Sorrow Application

Post by Loves Sorrow 30th September 2015, 22:45

1. What is your main character and your display name (ie: abcd.1234)?
My main is Loves Sorrow (Warrior level 80), have other characters which i don't play as much but i have them geared up decently. Account display name: lucas.4069

2. What is your age (or a ball park range), time zone and normal hours of play?
I am 27. time zone: UTC+12:00, i play around 5pm to 11pm.

3. Where did you hear about us?
I was searching in Reddit Guild Recruitment page seeing if there is any friendly guild.

4.What server are you on? If different from Tarnished Coast, are you aware that you are restricted to certain features and activities? (Outlined in the FAQ thread)
I am currently on Dragonbrand server, I am aware that i will not be able to do WvW with the guild, however i can transfer when i have enough savings which wont be a problem.

5. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest) please rate your level of interest in each of the following:
End Game (Dungeons/Fractals):5
WvW:2
PvP:3
RP:1
Solo Play:3

6. Have you read our Guild Information section (FAQ and Code of Conduct) and can agree to it?
Yes

7. Are you willing to install and use Teamspeak for group work and endgame ventures?
Yes it is already installed, however I do not wish to speak on teamspeak if it is fine because of personal issues.

8. Guild chat and Teamspeak can sometimes be “R” rated. Are you OK with this aspect of the guild and its members?
Yes I am fine with it.

9. Are you willing to be flexible in your play-style if and when required? (ie: swap classes or make adjustments to your build for better team synergy). This is outlined in our code as well.
Always, however i may not have the best gear setup for all the classes.

10. What do you expect from a guild and looking back on any past guild experience what did you enjoy the most?
Friendly community and less to non drama.

Is there anything you wish to add or have any questions for us?
I am very shy and quiet, but i do become chatty once i get to know everyone. I'm also not overly experienced in dungeons and fractals but i have done a fair amount of them. Very Happy

Loves Sorrow

Back to top Go down

Loves Sorrow Application Empty Re: Loves Sorrow Application

Post by MooNiez 30th September 2015, 23:17

I am ok with the application. We might be a good fit! Others will comment bellow and then we will try to get you in
MooNiez
MooNiez
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex 30th September 2015, 23:18

Hey again, LoSo (I came up with that one...) Wink

The one and only thing that I will question is the timezone. Most of Vanquish plays around the afternoons to late evenings North America time. UTC +12 is eastern Russia I believe. You come on at around 5 in the evening your time which is then fairly late NA time. You may get a bit lonely on weekdays considering most people will be in bed. If you do not mind this, then it's all good to me. Just wanted to say before.

Other than that, +1 from me!
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Sorrow 30th September 2015, 23:20

Awsome! yeah I am fine with the timezone, I personally do get on quiet early some times.
Loves Sorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex 30th September 2015, 23:28

Ok perfect. Glad to hear that. Ultimately, you'll have to find out if it's to your liking when you're actually in the guild. A few others will be by tonight/tomorrow and then we'll get you in asap!
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Sorrow 30th September 2015, 23:31

Okay cool, Ill see u guys in game.
Loves Sorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustache 1st October 2015, 00:28

As long as you get work with the time zone difference, this sounds like a nice fit. Most of our focus is on the PVE, fractal, and dungeon side of things.

Hope to get to meet you soon!
Mustache
Mustache
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevanna (Trev) 1st October 2015, 08:19

Im often on later then most in the guild being in Australia i sometimes do late night sever time fractal runs your more then welcome to join me if your on Love Sorrow
Sevanna (Trev)
Exemplar

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Sorrow 1st October 2015, 09:33

sounds awesome Sevanna and yeah Im sure it will work Mustache, in the end ill just log on little bit earlier and it should be fine.
Loves Sorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by MooNiez 1st October 2015, 09:55

I sent you a mail in game look for it and I will add you to the guild! Welcome to Vanquish!! Exclamation
MooNiez
MooNiez
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down