Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embyr Application

5 posters

Go down

Embyr Application Empty Embyr Application

Post by Embyr 6th December 2015, 17:23

1. What is your main character and your display name (ie: abcd.1234)?

Coralani
Nicky.1783

2. What is your age (or a ball park range), time zone and normal hours of play?

US Central
Evenings between 8:30-10:30 pm, and some weekend hours.

3. Where did you hear about us?

OneYenShort and FunnyCide, who I have been friends with in real life for a long time.

4. What server are you on? If different from Tarnished Coast, are you aware that you are restricted to certain features and activities? (Outlined in the FAQ thread)

Tarnished Coast

5. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest) please rate your level of interest in each of the following:
End Game (Dungeons/Fractals): 4
WvW: 1
PvP: 2
RP: 3
Solo Play: 4

6. Have you read our Guild Information section (FAQ and Code of Conduct) and can agree to it?

Yes

7. Are you willing to install and use Teamspeak for group work and endgame ventures?

Yes

8. Guild chat and Teamspeak can sometimes be “R” rated. Are you OK with this aspect of the guild and its members?

That is fine.

9. Are you willing to be flexible in your play-style if and when required? (ie: swap classes or make adjustments to your build for better team synergy). This is outlined in our code as well.

Don’t mind playing around with things or trying something new, however might take a little time to get used to having a very different setup on a character.

10. What do you expect from a guild and looking back on any past guild experience what did you enjoy the most?

A good group of people that I can game with. Want to try some more of the dungeons and fractals, so far have not been able to do much of that.
I have been part of a fairly small guild “Emerald Brigade” for a long time, but a lot of the people that were in that guild have stopped playing Guild Wars 2 and that has made it hard to try some of the aspects of the game that require more players.

Is there anything you wish to add or have any questions for us?

I have been a part of the “Emerald Brigade” guild for a long time and may on occasion still want to play Guild Wars 2 representing that guild.

As far as HoT content, I have been making way fairly slowly through, but some of the maps I do not have access to yet, so depending on what guild activities may be taking place where I may not have access to the area yet. I decided to do a character journal for one of my characters and this has very much slowed down my progression.

Embyr
Embyr

Back to top Go down

Embyr Application Empty Re: Embyr Application

Post by Vex 6th December 2015, 17:49

Looks good to me as well! Would be happy to have you and the hubby on board.

A few others will be by to read/reply and we'll get you in right away! Fast forward this one!
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MooNiez 6th December 2015, 17:53

Good application lets get them in fast!
MooNiez
MooNiez
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustache 6th December 2015, 21:51

Agree!! Get this couple in here so we can hear them bicker in TS3!

I love couples that game together, and friends of friends are always a good guildie IMHO.
Mustache
Mustache
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by OneYenShort 6th December 2015, 21:56

Mustache wrote:Agree!! Get this couple in here so we can hear them bicker in TS3!

I love couples that game together, and friends of friends are always a good guildie IMHO.
*chuckles* You've run with them before, Stash.
OneYenShort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down