Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayimera's application

+2
Fawx
Ayimera
6 posters

Go down

Ayimera's application Empty Ayimera's application

Post by Ayimera 7th December 2014, 14:57

1. What is your main character and your display name (ie: abcd.1234)?
ayimera.7028
I wouldn't really say I have a main character per se. But I mostly play my mesmer (100% map), elementalist (dungeons), and ranger (farming).

2. What is your age (or a ball park range), time zone and normal hours of play?
29, weekdays ~7pm-10pm EST, weekends vary

3. What server are you on? If different from Tarnished Coast, are you aware that you are restricted to certain features and activities? (Outlined in the FAQ thread)
TC

4. Where did you hear about us?
Guild recruitment section of the gw2 forums

5. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest) please rate your level of interest in each of the following: End Game, RP, PvP, Crafting, Solo Play and Group Work.
end game = 5
RP = 2
PvP = 2
crafting = 4 (I have 400 in all professions, 500 in armor, artificing, and leather)
solo play = 5
group work = 5

6. Are you willing to install and use Teamspeak for group work and endgame ventures?
Yes

7. Guild chat and Teamspeak can sometimes be “R” rated. Are you OK with this aspect of the guild and its members?
Yes

8. Have you read our Guild Information section (FAQ and Code of Conduct) and can agree to it?
Yes

9. What do you expect from a guild and looking back on any past guild experience what did you enjoy the most?
I've been with my current guild for over a year now, but there's been a lot of changes (people left and it seems like a somewhat younger crowd these days). Really all I expect from a guild is someone to talk to (I like to see the yellow text of guild chat), unwind after a day at work, and have a group of people to accomplish goals with. I did my hardcore time back in WoW, and while it was fun, I'm much more casual these days Smile

10. Is there anything you wish to add or have any questions for us? Once accepted, you will be given full forum access. Feel free to write an introduction about yourself in our "Introductions" thread.
Ayimera
Ayimera

Back to top Go down

Ayimera's application Empty Re: Ayimera's application

Post by Fawx 7th December 2014, 16:03

Heya Ayimera

Looks all good to me. Im sure you will find the more casual vibe that you are looking for here. I wouldnt describe us as strictly casual, but we have a very casual manner about us.

Will wait for some others to come +1 this, then we can see about getting you an invite. Very Happy
Fawx
Fawx

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex 7th December 2014, 18:21

Looks good from me too! Do you mind me asking what guild you were previously in? I feel like I maaay know(?).

See you soon!
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayimera 7th December 2014, 21:29

I'm currently in Straitjacket Syndicate [CRZY], and while they're a good group of people, I think I'm looking for something different.

And I say casual lightly I suppose, I do still play every night about and have had a lot of fun with the recent challenging story achievements!
Ayimera
Ayimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex 7th December 2014, 22:06

Yep a group of our members are more on the casual side but a large chunk are definitely on for several hours a day... what's that thing called real life again? Smile

Give an officer a PM and we'll get you into Vanquish! Contacts on found in the FAQ.
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex 16th October 2015, 15:22

Refreshing! Returning member. Smile
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MooNiez 16th October 2015, 15:28

Welcome back!
MooNiez
MooNiez
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustache 16th October 2015, 15:32

Nice! Welcome back to Vanquish!
Mustache
Mustache
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayimera 16th October 2015, 15:43

Thank you! Excited to be back Smile
Ayimera
Ayimera

Back to top Go down

Post by OneYenShort 17th October 2015, 09:36

She comes back and I take her through a fractal. Go figure. Guess that is one way to welcome a returning player.
OneYenShort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down