Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rytlocks Application

4 posters

Go down

Rytlocks Application Empty Rytlocks Application

Post by RytlockPrimstone 28th October 2015, 19:00

1. What is your main character and your display name (ie: abcd.1234)?

My main character is Rytlocks Primstone, a Charr warrior and Rytlocks lookalike.

My display name is Photo.5917

2. What is your age (or a ball park range), time zone and normal hours of play?

I'm am 28 and I pay almost every day at varying times due to work and school.

3. Where did you hear about us?

/r/guildrecruitment

4. What server are you on? If different from Tarnished Coast, are you aware that you are restricted to certain features and activities? (Outlined in the FAQ thread)

Tarnished coast

5. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest) please rate your level of interest in each of the following:
End Game (Dungeons/Fractals): 5
WvW: 2
PvP: 1
RP: 3
Solo Play: 1

6. Have you read our Guild Information section (FAQ and Code of Conduct) and can agree to it?

Yes

7. Are you willing to install and use Teamspeak for group work and endgame ventures?

Yes

8. Guild chat and Teamspeak can sometimes be “R” rated. Are you OK with this aspect of the guild and its members?

Yes

9. Are you willing to be flexible in your play-style if and when required? (ie: swap classes or make adjustments to your build for better team synergy). This is outlined in our code as well.

Yes

10. What do you expect from a guild and looking back on any past guild experience what did you enjoy the most?

I really want a guild that plays together and likes to have fun. Doesn't take the game too seriously and avoids drama. I just want to make friends, chat, and kill some bad guys with other chill people.

Is there anything you wish to add or have any questions for us?

I started playing in the beta but took a long break after season 2 and just came back for the expansion. I am already hooked again and hope to join an awesome guild.

Last edited by RytlockPrimstone on 29th October 2015, 01:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the double questions)
RytlockPrimstone

Back to top Go down

Rytlocks Application Empty Re: Rytlocks Application

Post by MooNiez 28th October 2015, 20:45

Application looks good to me! You will have a few respond to your application and we will try to get you in soon!
MooNiez
MooNiez
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex 28th October 2015, 23:36

Yep yep, looks good to me also. Got a bit confused with the double questions. Razz

A few others will likely read/reply as well. In the meantime, go ahead and give an officer a shout. Contacts found in the guild info forum.
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RytlockPrimstone 28th October 2015, 23:37

Oops sorry I didn't notice that. I filled it out on my phone on my lunch break at work lol
RytlockPrimstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustache 29th October 2015, 01:23

App looks good to me.

Also, we ARE an awesome guild.

I am rather biased though.

Anyway, let's sign this bloke up!
Mustache
Mustache
Officer

Back to top Go down