Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spaghetti's Application

4 posters

Go down

Spaghetti's Application Empty Spaghetti's Application

Post by spaghetti_monster 21st October 2015, 21:22

1. What is your main character and your display name (ie: abcd.1234)?
Flying Spaghetti Monster.1089

2. What is your age (or a ball park range), time zone and normal hours of play?

3. Where did you hear about us?
Former ESP members that are now in Vanquish.

4. What server are you on? If different from Tarnished Coast, are you aware that you are restricted to certain features and activities? (Outlined in the FAQ thread)
On Tarnished Coast.

5. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest) please rate your level of interest in each of the following:
End Game (Dungeons/Fractals): 5
WvW: 3
PvP: 2
RP: 4
Solo Play: 3

6. Have you read our Guild Information section (FAQ and Code of Conduct) and can agree to it?

Yes.

7. Are you willing to install and use Teamspeak for group work and endgame ventures?
Yes, have used TS, Vent, Mumble, and Raidcall in the past for past guilds/legions.

8. Guild chat and Teamspeak can sometimes be “R” rated. Are you OK with this aspect of the guild and its members?
Yeah. No issues.

9. Are you willing to be flexible in your play-style if and when required? (ie: swap classes or make adjustments to your build for better team synergy). This is outlined in our code as well.
Yes, as long as I have that setup then I can work with the team to get the job done.

10. What do you expect from a guild and looking back on any past guild experience what did you enjoy the most?
Honestly as long there's group stuff, decent chunk are active, and overall positive vibe from the guild.

Is there anything you wish to add or have any questions for us?
I'm working towards my first legendary and have about 90% of the required items. I could technically buy the remaining items, but I'd like to do it legitimately first.
spaghetti_monster

Back to top Go down

Spaghetti's Application Empty Re: Spaghetti's Application

Post by spaghetti_monster 21st October 2015, 21:23

Can't find the edit button:
2. What is your age (or a ball park range), time zone and normal hours of play?
26, PST, 10-20 hrs a week (dependent how busy my day is).
spaghetti_monster

Back to top Go down

Post by MooNiez 21st October 2015, 22:47

Application looks good too me! Others will comment and we should be able to get you in the guild by then.
MooNiez
MooNiez
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex 22nd October 2015, 02:45

Looks good to me too! I'm sure a few others will read/reply but feel free to give an officer a shout in-game and we will get you in asap!
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustache 22nd October 2015, 06:41

Another quality ESPer!

App looks good to me, I would look at our "guild information" and "guild contacts and leadership" to contact an officer. Let's get you gaming in Vanquish ASAP!
Mustache
Mustache
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down