Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of Sz

4 posters

Go down

Application of Sz Empty Application of Sz

Post by Shadowzerk 15th October 2015, 05:18

1. What is your main character and your display name (ie: abcd.1234)?
my display name is Shadowzerk.4715 (Lord Arnold & Lady Collingwood)

2. What is your age (or a ball park range), time zone and normal hours of play?
35, GMT+8, 10am - 13pm and 9pm-2am (GMT+8 )

3. Where did you hear about us?
a friend from TC and GW2 forums

4. What server are you on? If different from Tarnished Coast, are you aware that you are restricted to certain features and activities? (Outlined in the FAQ thread)
Tarnished Coast

5. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest) please rate your level of interest in each of the following:
End Game (Dungeons/Fractals): 5/4 (AR40+10)
WvW: 4
PvP: 2
RP: 1
Solo Play: 5

6. Have you read our Guild Information section (FAQ and Code of Conduct) and can agree to it?
aye!

7. Are you willing to install and use Teamspeak for group work and endgame ventures?
yep, already installed! Very Happy

8. Guild chat and Teamspeak can sometimes be “R” rated. Are you OK with this aspect of the guild and its members?
oh yes!

9. Are you willing to be flexible in your play-style if and when required? (ie: swap classes or make adjustments to your build for better team synergy). This is outlined in our code as well.
sure, why not?
but I only know 2 classes, Guardian (with a bow scepter!) and Warrior (with a rifle!)...... lol

10. What do you expect from a guild and looking back on any past guild experience what did you enjoy the most?
I used to be in a WvW guild/alliance for 2 years (guild disbanded long time ago)
I've played the game mostly solo for a year now, I would like to spend more time in the game with people who I can trust and to enjoy ourselves with good laughs

Is there anything you wish to add or have any questions for us?
I am currently work in China (HK, BJ, SH), hope thats ok with you lot?
Shadowzerk
Shadowzerk

Back to top Go down

Application of Sz Empty Re: Application of Sz

Post by Mustache 15th October 2015, 08:17

Thu application looks fine to me but I feel our time zones may not mesh.

Vanquish is primarily an North American time zone guild with a small group of European and some Aussies thrown in. Most of our activity is daily around reset and throughout the day on weekends.

If this sounds good to you then we MAY work out as a fit, but we may be quiet during your primary play time.

A few others will likely comment. If time zone difference doesn't bother you I think our interests align and we could welcome you!
Mustache
Mustache
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowzerk 15th October 2015, 09:00

hi Mustache

it should be alright, i joined 2 NA guilds before, i also play gw2 in the morning (should be NA night time)
i just wanna find a friendly NA/Eu guild, rather than weird asian guilds Razz

Shadowzerk
Shadowzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by MooNiez 15th October 2015, 12:05

I think Mustache covered it. The application looks good to me. Go ahead and find one of the officers in the guild we will try to get you in. =)
MooNiez
MooNiez
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex 15th October 2015, 12:37

Echoing the above.

Once you are in you'll be able to determine if the timezone is a major factor or not. Anyways, all is well, go ahead and contact an officer for an invite. See you soon!
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowzerk 16th October 2015, 00:05

oh thats a great news! thank you Very Happy
see u in GW2 soon Smile
Shadowzerk
Shadowzerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex 16th October 2015, 00:10

Awesome!

Most of the officers have since logged for the night but you might catch Helle in the EU mornings or later on when the rest of the officers log in. Catch you then!
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down