Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repth's Application

4 posters

Go down

Repth's Application Empty Repth's Application

Post by Repth 24th October 2015, 15:00

1. What is your main character and your display name (ie: abcd.1234)?
Aurelia Applegate
Repth.8539

2. What is your age (or a ball park range), time zone and normal hours of play?
24, UTC -8:00, varies due to working night shift, usually around 3AM to 9AM

3. Where did you hear about us?
reddit

4. What server are you on? If different from Tarnished Coast, are you aware that you are restricted to certain features and activities? (Outlined in the FAQ thread)
Tarnished Coast

5. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest) please rate your level of interest in each of the following:
End Game (Dungeons/Fractals):
WvW:2
PvP:1
RP:1
Solo Play:5

6. Have you read our Guild Information section (FAQ and Code of Conduct) and can agree to it?
yes

7. Are you willing to install and use Teamspeak for group work and endgame ventures?
yes

8. Guild chat and Teamspeak can sometimes be “R” rated. Are you OK with this aspect of the guild and its members?
yes

9. Are you willing to be flexible in your play-style if and when required? (ie: swap classes or make adjustments to your build for better team synergy). This is outlined in our code as well.
yes

10. What do you expect from a guild and looking back on any past guild experience what did you enjoy the most?
social and helpful, enjoyed meeting new people

Is there anything you wish to add or have any questions for us?
returning player after 3 years, made a new character to relearn the game, mostly looking for assistance and possibly end game content once I reach there. hopefully i can meet a few people on the way. Smile G.I.R.L. sorry to disappoint lol!
Repth

Back to top Go down

Repth's Application Empty Re: Repth's Application

Post by Vex 24th October 2015, 15:03

Chatted with Repth in game.

Looks good to me! The only concern that I would like to mention is the play time. Generally, it can get a little quiet during the late-night hours. It's been fairly active because of HoT novelty but just thought I'd mention it! If it's no issue to you, it's no issue to us.

A few others will read/reply and then we will get you right in!
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Repth 24th October 2015, 15:11

yeah the play time I can understand, but it's not a huge concern. I'm sure there will be a few on at that time, weekends I'll be more active on "normal times"
Repth

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex 24th October 2015, 15:51

I won't want to keep you waiting without a guild during the halloween festivities and HoT release so I'll forward the app. I'm sure the others will vouch for you too. That said -- give an officer a shout in-game and we'll get you invited right away!
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustache 24th October 2015, 16:44

Application looks good to me.

Solo play can get to all of us. This is a pretty social guild and generally a very helpful group. We will get you sorted, although being three years removed I'm sure you have a LOT of catching up to you. Get in TS3 and get active in guild chat, let's get to know you!

Welcome to Vanquish!!
Mustache
Mustache
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MooNiez 25th October 2015, 06:13

Application looks good to me. I am sure we will be able to help you. =)
MooNiez
MooNiez
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down