Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koanoke's Application

4 posters

Go down

Koanoke's Application Empty Koanoke's Application

Post by koanoke 4th November 2015, 20:16

1. What is your main character and your display name?

Hello my account name is koanoke.8132 , and I'm an altoholic. I have 4 80s, 2 warriors and 2 guards. Right now I main a guard.

2. What is your age (or a ball park range), time zone and normal hours of play?

Timezone: PST
    Hours: Between 3 and 15, depending on work/what else I am playing that week.

3. Where did you hear about us?

Guild Wars 2 Guru

4. What server are you on? If different from Tarnished Coast, are you aware that you are restricted to certain features and activities?

Tarnished Coast

5. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest) please rate your level of interest in each of the following:

End Game (Dungeons/Fractals): 4
WvW: 1
PvP: 4
RP: 2
Solo Play: 3

6. Have you read our Guild Information section (FAQ and Code of Conduct) and can agree to it?

Yup.

7. Are you willing to install and use Teamspeak for group work and endgame ventures?

Yes.

8. Guild chat and Teamspeak can sometimes be “R” rated. Are you OK with this aspect of the guild and its members?

Yes.

9. Are you willing to be flexible in your play-style if and when required? (ie: swap classes or make adjustments to your build for better team synergy). This is outlined in our code as well.

Usually. Don't mind changing builds, not so much toons.

10. What do you expect from a guild and looking back on any past guild experience what did you enjoy the most?

The best part about being in a guild in the past was guild chat, and meeting with the same people to do dungeon runs and the like. PUGing is just... not fun and sucks the soul out of any game I play. Games are much better as a social endeavor whether with irl friends or strangers on line, guilds should be a way to facilitate that.

Is there anything you wish to add or have any questions for us?

I recently came back from a year+ hiatus in time for the expansion, and made a guardian to explore all the new content. Last time I played it was mostly solo with some dungeons and guild missions, but this time around i am trying to cut some of the solo time out. Maybe even put my big boy pants on and try pvp, which we all know can be a frustrating experience at best  queuing solo.
koanoke
koanoke

Back to top Go down

Koanoke's Application Empty Re: Koanoke's Application

Post by MooNiez 4th November 2015, 21:14

LOL at the altoholic part! You will fit right in! We have several with alts! Anyways this application looks good to me. You will have a few more comment on your application. Then we can get you in.
MooNiez
MooNiez
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex 4th November 2015, 21:44

Thanks for taking the time to be very thorough! That is always well appreciated. As far as question 9 goes, changing classes is generally never an issue, especially with guards since they are so versatile. With the high level fractals and future raids, many builds will have to be rethought so we can make it through them efficiently.

That being said, everything looks good to me. I think you may make for a nice fit in Vanq.

A few others will likely be by to read/comment, then we will get you in.
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustache 5th November 2015, 10:43

+1 from me.

Looks like a well thought out application. You should fit in nicely. My favorite part of Vanquish is the friends I have made here. If you put in the effort in guild chat and TS3 you will find the same sense of camaraderie (and good-natured teasing)

Hope to get to meet you in person soon!!
Mustache
Mustache
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex 5th November 2015, 13:47

Give an officer a shout in-game and we will get you in!
Contacts found in guild info section.
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down