Vanquish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zarender's Application

3 posters

Go down

Zarender's Application Empty Zarender's Application

Post by Zarender 31st October 2015, 09:28

1. What is your main character and your display name (ie: abcd.1234)?

- I don't have one character I use more than others. My display name is Zarender.9327

2. What is your age (or a ball park range), time zone and normal hours of play?

- Age: 23; Timezone: UTC -8:00; No fixed normal hours of play.

3. Where did you hear about us?

- Guild Wars 2 Guru

4. What server are you on? If different from Tarnished Coast, are you aware that you are restricted to certain features and activities? (Outlined in the FAQ thread)

- Tarnished Coast

5. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest) please rate your level of interest* in each of the following:
End Game (Dungeons/Fractals):
WvW: 1
PvP: 1
RP: 1
Solo Play: 5

6. Have you read our Guild Information section (FAQ and Code of Conduct) and can agree to it?

- Yes and yes.

7. Are you willing to install and use Teamspeak for group work and endgame ventures?

- Potentially.

8. Guild chat and Teamspeak can sometimes be “R” rated. Are you OK with this aspect of the guild and its members?

- I don't mind.

9. Are you willing to be flexible in your play-style if and when required? (ie: swap classes or make adjustments to your build for better team synergy). This is outlined in our code as well.

- To a degree.

10. What do you expect from a guild and looking back on any past guild experience what did you enjoy the most?

- I don't have any expectations. I haven't had any enjoyable guild experiences so far with the several few I've belonged to over the past couple years.
Zarender
Zarender

Back to top Go down

Zarender's Application Empty Re: Zarender's Application

Post by Zarender 31st October 2015, 09:32

Amendment:

5. On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest) please rate your level of interest* in each of the following:
End Game (Dungeons/Fractals): 1
Zarender
Zarender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex 31st October 2015, 13:42

I just wanted to give you some more insight on two important questions. TS use is important for end-game ventures like say dungeons, Fractals and the upcoming raids. It would be important to have TS installed and open when doing these for coordination, explanations, and overall ease-of-play. You don't need a microphone but we would need you to be on TS just for listening purposes.

Also, flexibility in your play-style is important to us as well. To name a few examples, Fractals now requires some additional build preparation/thinking due to the instabilities (like the 41-50 where you do NOT want any crits - swapping to say soldiers or dire builds as two examples). If you had a high crit build and did not want to change it up for the benefit of the team, you would only hinder the team which is something no one wants. Also, with raids coming around the corner, build unification will be very important since raids are (supposedly) going to be the most challenging content there is. Flexibility will be important because not every build will work. We need members that are willing to change characters or build styles so we can get through the raids efficiently.

Those are the two points that I wanted to elaborate more on based on your answer. If you are ok with the above, then it shouldn't be a problem to us! Talk soon!
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by MooNiez 31st October 2015, 17:02

Agree with Vex above. Any questions just contact one of the officers in game.
MooNiez
MooNiez
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarender 31st October 2015, 20:30

Vex wrote:I just wanted to give you some more insight on two important questions. TS use is important for end-game ventures like say dungeons, Fractals and the upcoming raids. It would be important to have TS installed and open when doing these for coordination, explanations, and overall ease-of-play. You don't need a microphone but we would need you to be on TS just for listening purposes.

Also, flexibility in your play-style is important to us as well. To name a few examples, Fractals now requires some additional build preparation/thinking due to the instabilities (like the 41-50 where you do NOT want any crits - swapping to say soldiers or dire builds as two examples). If you had a high crit build and did not want to change it up for the benefit of the team, you would only hinder the team which is something no one wants. Also, with raids coming around the corner, build unification will be very important since raids are (supposedly) going to be the most challenging content there is. Flexibility will be important because not every build will work. We need members that are willing to change characters or build styles so we can get through the raids efficiently.

Those are the two points that I wanted to elaborate more on based on your answer. If you are ok with the above, then it shouldn't be a problem to us! Talk soon!

7. Are you willing to install and use Teamspeak for group work and endgame ventures?

- I'm more than willing to listen to what others have to say but will more than likely not contribute any vocal opinion of my own.

9. Are you willing to be flexible in your play-style if and when required? (ie: swap classes or make adjustments to your build for better team synergy). This is outlined in our code as well.

- Yes, but bear in mind I'm not a rich person who can immediately allocate the funds to an entirely new set of gear with different stats. I only have a few gold to my name currently.
Zarender
Zarender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vex 31st October 2015, 22:36

Great, thanks for the response. You certainly don't have to talk on TS, listening in will do just fine. Gear you can earn slowly as you play. You won't be able to do too much that will require the 'fine-tuned-builds' and such til much later anyways. Fractals is gated by the agony and raids are currently not even out yet.

That said, feel free to give an officer a shout in-game and we'll get you in our guild. Officer contacts are found in the guild info section.
Vex
Vex
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down